Cyber Cast Intl - Hosting Facility
Since 2002, Cyber Cast Intl privately owned and operated Data Center is located in the heart of the financial district of Panama City, Panama where major network carriers and high speed fiber infrastructure are in place. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) is staffed by certified systems administrators and network engineers that monitors every single aspect of the facility to ensure service availability. Our technicall support department is available around the clock via live chat, emails and telephone to provide to our clients the reliable service they expect.
Our Network uses redundant fiber entry points and peers with Tier 1 network providers such as Global Crossing and Columbus Network. We guarantee 99.9% uptime.
- 99.9% Network Uptime
- BGPv4 Routing (AS27956)
- DDoS protected network
- Multiple Redundant Fibers (Pacific Ocean and Atlantic Ocean)
- Connected to Tier 1 providers
- Cisco Powered Network for Routing and Switching
- 24x7 Network Monitoring through our NOC
The building is equipped with Video Monitoring and 24x7 on-site armed guards. Other physical security features include:
- 24x7 Armed Security Guard
- key Card Controlled access
- Server Room with single entry security door
- Server Room with no exterior walls or windows
- Video and Sensors Monitoring
Electricity in the financial district of Panama city is very stable and usually there is no problem with power outage. In the event of a power outage a Caterpilar Diesel Generator will supply the required electricity while Online UPS System from PowerWare will feed all servers and network equipments with steady and clean energy. The Diesel Generator can feed the entire building for several days. Maintenance of the generator is done under a weekly basis.